Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blessings

Lately the Lord has really been working in me. He shows me daily how much He loves me even when I don't deserve it.

In the most common ways He is there. The other day I was dreading a conversation that I knew was coming up, the Lord stepped in and took care of it for me, I didn't have to even make the call. I can't count on both hands how many times daily I see Him working in my life.

Yesterday I found out that the student I work with during the school year is going to be in a certain class. I was hoping for this outcome and had some anxiety while the decision was being made. There He is again working for me, not what feels like against me.

Today we got a call from the apartments that we've been looking at for the last couple weeks. We got approved and will be moving in August. Unfortunately we won't be able to move in until the 10th or later, but none the less we are taking a step and moving. Another situation that was causing me anxiety went from a worry to a blessing.

Today I went for a procedure to find out if there were any problems with my falopian tubes. The test went well and the doctor saw no cause for concern. The Lord has blessed me once again. We are still waiting for a baby to be made, but in the mean time I am so thankful that I'm finally seeing the blessings instead of the things that feel painful and make me feel defeated.

I am so blessed to have great Christian friends, an amazing supportive family, and the best husband a woman could ask for by my side.  I told my 3rd graders on Sunday morning that I loved the songs we sing in the Ballpark on Sundays and that they get stuck in my head every week. So, I will leave you with some that are running through my head... "The Lord is for me not against me!" "Shout it out that I love Jesus, tell the world that GOD IS GOOD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment