Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pinterest

I love Pinterest. I knew I would that is why I stayed away so long. I am hooked!

Today while browsing I saw a quote...now on my Pinterest I don't usually repost things like funny pictures or quotes, or what have you. So instead of reposting on Pinterest, I printed it on scrapbook paper and am going to frame it and I'm also posting it on here. It is one of those quotes that when read at certain points in your life it fits so well. I have this happen all the time with music and bible verses, but today it is this quote that made me take a deep breath and say to myself "I needed that." So..with no further ado..
"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long."
That's it. You all know some of the reasons why this is so important in my life right now and I can't even begin to explain all of the reasons why. Some things I've been struggling with for 15 years, a few years, and even a few weeks.

I love to be crafty, bake, cook, and organize. Oh, Pinterest you make my heart happy.

1 comment: