Friday, September 7, 2012

New Chapter

Well, today was my last day working for the Butler County Special Education Cooperative. It was a great job, but things change and people change. So, on to better things...I hope. New things for sure. I am not sure what is next, but whatever it is I'm trusting that it will be what I need. I have been seeking the Lord in all of this and I feel a peace about resigning from the co-op. I am excited that whatever I do next will not be what I decide to do, but what I feel like God wants me to do. I've applied for my Substitute Teacher License and hope that will be a good way to find something perfect, but still have some income.

I made each kid a little gift, a cd sleeve with a chocolate chip cookie inside, a pencil with an eraser and an ILY hand with their initial on it. On each ILY hand I wrote the kids notes. They were really excited to see what I wrote to them. It made me remember why I love working with kids! 
I got some beautiful mums from the Lincoln staff. 
I threw in a picture of the kids last year performing "Party in the USA" in sign language for the talent show. And lastly is a picture of the poster Erika had the kids make for me
 (she even made it orange and black although she is a sooner fan).

In other news...

TODAY is my little boy's 6th  BIRTHDAY, yes my little boy is a 100 lb huge black furry DOGGIE!

Poor Bullet thought he was in trouble when I put the birthday hat on him. 
He hunkered down all guilty like, was a sweetie. 

Little Lanie Lou Who started Pre-School this year! What a little lady she is turning into, very mater of fact and what a great big sister. I called her the evening after her first day of school and she told me it was good, but they didn't get to do math, sweet. 

I borrowed this picture from Jac's facebook to show you her first day picture :-) 

Levi. I can't believe he turns 3 this month! He is one of the coolest kids I know. He is daring, sincere, fearless, big hearted, and so much more. In the same phone call with Lane about her first day of school he gets on the phone and tells me "I is naked!!!"

I borrowed this picture as well, it just depicts him so well!

Mike and I attended the first OSU game of the season, it was wonderful! Not a great game per-say, but a great time in a great town. 

It was very hot and sunny, but we didn't care! 
We enjoyed the walk and tailgating with great friends and the Alma Mater after the game. 

I'm looking forward to the first SE game in town tonight, it has been rainy today, but I'm hoping that is over. Tomorrow is the Race for Freedom 5K and our Goddard UE swim party. I will post more pictures of this weekend later!







No comments:

Post a Comment