Monday, May 13, 2013

Belly Pics

I haven't obviously showed until later in my pregnancy, so I didn't really do belly pics. I decided I'd start doing weekly pics at 31 weeks, because I finally felt like there was something to show! Baby girl is doing great and growing just like she should. I do biophysicals weekly. That is a fancy way of saying they do a sono to check on her organ functions each week. Because I'm "high risk" they want to keep tabs on us. I can't complain, I get to see my little darling every week! Last time we learned that she has a lot of curly hair. Mike and I couldn't stop smiling when we heard that news. It was unexpected, I am used to the she weighs this and her kidneys look great, but to see her lil curlies on the sono, fun! Don't get me wrong, I love knowing she is growing into a healthy little girl more than anything! Next week we'll get an update on how much she weighs and how tall she is : )


2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Do you have a name for her yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany! We have a few in mind, but we won't be picking until we see her. Our top two are Cadence and Macy.

    ReplyDelete