Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Photo Challenge

So, my niece Kianna posted this on her Instagram and I really liked the idea. I knew I wouldn't be able to post each day, so I decided to turn it into a blog post. For the most part I did take each picture (or find each picture) daily, but of course some days I didn't get to it.

Day 1: selfie
Well, how could I take this pic w/o Macy?
Day 2: fav song
"Amen" by Chris August and "I Choose You" by Sara Bareilles
Day 3: lockscreen
My blue-eyed baby





















Day 4: MCM (Man Crush Monday)
My Hubby, not thrilled to be photographed
Day 5: bestfriends
Kristal and Alex at my wedding : ) Still my besties!
Day 6: fav movie
Shag, a great 80s movie most people haven't heard of!
Day 7: pet
Bullet!



















Day 8: fav shoes
Old and ugly, but they are my favorite
Day 9: birthday eyes
I switched so I could do birthday on my birthday
Day 10: mirror picture
Good thing I don't have to do these pics on my own
Day 11: something I want
I really wanted some ice cream cake!

Day 12: baby picture
Not the best picture, but the pic I could find
Day 13: WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday)
My niece Lanie
Day 14: throwback
Mike and I out on the strip, I had come from a "white trash" date party
This was early on in the dating game for us
Day 15: B&W selfie
Why not take a selfie when I had just woke up and still looked a hot mess?
Day 16: quote
Scripture makes for great quotes
Day 17: sky
Beautiful day!
Day 18: fav Disney character
Belle <3
Day 19: meaning of your name
Light...makes sense my goal is to "be the sunshine" (which is really hard for me and that is why it is my goal)!
Day 20: lips/lip balm
Yeah I'm fancy, I use intense moisture lip balm
Day 21: siblings
An old picture, but it works
Day 22: ootd
"outfit of the day" I had to google this one : )
We were matching, orange tops and black sweatpants (it was a Friday of course)
Day 23: lyrics
One of my ultimate fav songs
Day 24: perfume
I've been wearing "princess" for years and I still love it!
Day 25: birthday
Celebrating with...an ice cream cake! I got what I wanted ; )
Day 26: old picture
Pigtails, a homemade sweatshirt, and my Punky Brewster high-tops
Day 27: fav color
Orange, of course!
Day 28: family
My sisters, niece, nephew, and Mace piled on the couch at Thanksgiving
Day 29: nature
A picture I took in Seattle a few years ago, I didn't really go out on this day because I wasn't feeling good so I found one I had already taken
Day 30: funny picture
Macy watching football, she had her head cocked all the way around to see the game
Well, I had fun with this! Like I said, I didn't stick to doing it daily, but I did better than I had thought I would. I found one for December that I'm going to do as well. Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!!! You should definitely make this a monthly blog post, I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete