Thursday, April 7, 2011

The day will not be a failure...

This morning I skipped my workout (for the first time in 5 weeks) BUT I'm ok with it. I am going to workout later and the day will not be a failure. As I was getting dressed this morning my shirt...that I've not worn in months...fit me better than the last time I wore it! Yay! I've not been getting the best results on the scale, but if my clothes are fitting better (or a lil to big) then I don't care what the scale says.

I have some capri's from a couple of summer's ago that are too small and my goal is to be able to wear them by June. That gives me almost 2 months to drop about one size. I think this is very attainable, but encouragment doesn't hurt, so if you want to cheer me on go ahead!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Lucy!! I know how frustrating it is to see the scale not moving, but if your clothes fit better that means you are losing inches! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't work out for the first time in 5 weeks? Funny... I worked out for the first time in like 5 weeks. You're my inspiration! This sitting in a dark room working on my thesis while I turn into a Cullen is no lifestyle. You're one of the most determined people I know. You'll achieve anything that you really want to.

    ReplyDelete