Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Photo Challenge

Photo a day...kinda.

Day 1: Your view today
My lil sleeper, she gets her stinkin hands out of her swaddle all the time!
Day 2: Favorite Holiday Movie
Home Alone is hands down my favorite
Day 3: Red
Levi had on a red shirt and was playing with red toys


Day 4: Joyous
Bath Time is always fun!
Day 5: Today's Temperature
Burrrr it's a cold one
Day 6: Shopping
Online before I go to the store, it takes so much to go to any store anytime (didn't get this dress, it didn't come in her size)
Day 7: Bright
The "Brightest" Orange


Day 8: Ornament
We collected Stillwater dirt last year to fill our Oklahoma ornament
Day 9: Something You're Reading
I love to read my dear Shanna's blog, she updated a couple days after this screenshot
Day 10: Wrapping Paper
Pretty, ain't it?!
Day 11: Green
Macy's food this week..peas, this shot makes the spoon look giant!


Day 12: A Beautiful Sight
Our healthy 20lb 6 month old getting a check up
Day 13: Family
Our 2013 Christmas picture
Day 14: Christmas Tree
It's not fancy, but we love it
Day 15: Favorite Holiday Song
Go Tell it on the Mountain, the NeedtoBreathe version is my fav

Day 16: Outside Christmas Lights
We didn't have any and I kept forgetting to get a picture of someone else's
Day 17: Presents
That was before we did most of our shopping
Day 18: Stockings
We have a "family" stocking right now at our house
Day 19: Candy Cane
Macy carried one of these around while we shopped
Day 20: Tree Topper
This angel belongs to my sister Melissa I think, I found it on my mom's deck a few years ago and I just took it : )



Day 21: Peace
I couldn't think of anything for this...other than Macy eating "peas" so just refer to Day 11
Day 22: Tradition
My Great Aunt made most of these stockings, my second cousin has taken them over now. I love our stockings and all the goodies Santa leaves us
Day 23: Scarf
I didn't do this one because I don't wear scarves, I get too hot and I feel like my body isn't the best fit
Day 24: Favorite Part of Christmas Eve
Lanie Noel was born 6 years ago on Christmas Eve and she is definitely my favorite part
Day 25: Morning
I wanted two for this one because it was just a lil more special this year
Day 26: Grateful
I'm so blessed. We went for ice cream, Macy had her version...I tried to get it in the picture, but got caught off guard by her looking at Mike
Day 27: Night Time
Day 28: Words
Some funnnies from my pinterest page
Day 29: Sky View
Day 30: Your Winter Wonderland
Maui for Winter...yes please...a girl can dream
Day 31: Fun
Toast with the Hubby with sparkling grape at 10pm...midnight somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment