Thursday, February 13, 2014

I have no idea...

Two things you need to know..
1. Our Internet doesn't work well in the evenings.
Macy has been going to bed around 7, which leaves a good amount of time for me to get some things done (usually). Most of those things cannot be Internet dependent because I just can't count on it.
2. I lay with Macy when she naps.
Macy will nap for 45 minutes, sometimes a lil more, instead of the 20 minutes if I lay her down on her own. I love my lil darling, but a good long nap is not in her vocabulary. So, in my profession I have no time without baby to get things done.

Do you see how these things are related? If I can't do whatever I'm trying to do on my phone, it's hard to find the time! All of this leads me to this afternoon. Macy fell asleep on the way home from the doctor and stayed asleep as I brought her inside. I thought to myself, "Oh good! Now I can do a few of those things on the Internet that I can't normally do." I sat down logged on, opened the Internet browser, and just stared at my computer. What was it that I needed to do? "I have no idea." Yep, no clue. All week I've been trying to get done all these things...and at this moment I've got nothing.

So I wrote this pointless blog, to take advantage of having a moment, with Internet. And...now she is awake after her 15 minute nap. Back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment