Tuesday, March 27, 2012

House Hunting

Well...we've almost been married for 3 years and we're finally considering the commitment of buying a house. We've looked at one. It was a good start. Good price, good "stats," and the neighborhood was a good one. But, it was kinda outdated, not very clean, and the kitchen was small. One thing I dislike about our rental house right now is there is no cabinet space. If it were my own I would have added some because there is room, but it isn't mine so I've just been dealing with it.

So, when I look at a house my first criteria is kitchen space or the possibility of kitchen space. When Mike is looking at a house he wants his own bathroom/man area and he'd love some land. Mike grew up in the country and is a true country boy. We never really expected to find a house in our budget with land, especially somewhere not too far out from Wichita.

Good news. We found one. We've not looked at it yet, it may be a total flop, but there is possibility! I told my mom and she says it is too far away, BUT I keep telling her it is closer than Oklahoma ;-)

We have plans to look at it and hopefully 7 more houses this Thursday. We are so excited! Updates to come. I also plan to blog about our Daniel Fast as well. Just add that to the To Do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment